1. Fox Cubs (18 – 26 months)
An exciting introduction to the game for our youngest players! This parent-participation class engages toddlers with soccer activities and fun games to improve their balance and coordination skills. It’s a fantastic way to spend time together, while developing early movement skills and making lots of new friends.
2. Bear Cubs (27 – 36 months)
Similar to Fox Cubs, Bear Cubs is the next step in toddler-based games and activities. Participating side-by-side with your child, they will get a jumpstart on soccer basics and learn to become comfortable with the ball at their feet with slightly more advanced movement skills.
3. Tiger Cubs (3 year olds)
Built for older toddlers, this program teaches the exciting fundamentals of soccer such as kicking and running with the ball. Each class features group participation activities as we spend time focusing on positive interactions in a playful environment. Your child will see improved coordination skills and gain a greater appreciation of team play.
4. Lion Cubs (4 & 5 year olds)
Lions Cubs get more advanced soccer training including skills such as passing and dribbling. With friendly scrimmages to teach the importance of teamwork and dedication, kids will gain a better understanding of the game while having the time of their lives!
- SIBLING DISCOUNT: If you’re registering more than one child we offer $30 off for a sibiling – email us to sign up and receive the discount
- REFER A FRIEND DISCOUNT: Get a $10 refund for every referred child that signs up. Learn more
- All classes are at Loomis Field located at 261 Loomis Street
- Plenty of free street parking near the field
- All kids receive a free team shirt on the first day of class
- Gear Packages are available for purchase (not required for class)
- Classes are 40 minutes long