Note: No visit afrointroductions.com is necessary to process your Report of Marriage in the Embassy. Kindly observe that processing hours come from 9:00 a.m. To 2:00 p.m., Mondays to Fridays except holidays.
Marriages abroad of Filipino residents must duly be reported and registered. The Philippine Embassy registers marriages of Filipino residents celebrated in Norway, Finland, Iceland, and Sweden.
If using in individual, a job candidate may register a study of Marriage thereby applying for passport renewal with modification of surname to married title for a passing fancy time. Please make reference to what’s needed for passport renewal right here.
All papers perhaps perhaps perhaps not in English must certanly be followed closely by an English interpretation.
- Duly accomplished Report of Marriage Form – bring four (4) signed originals (Note: the shape has become fillable. You might enter information as required after which print out the shape aided by the entries typed-in. If you are using Adobe Acrobat Reader although you can save the blank form, the content cannot be saved. You ought to print the form out after filling it in. ) (If filing the Report of Marriage at A honorary that is philippine consulate in the place of at the Embassy), please have field no. 20 signed first by way of a notarius publicus. )
- International wedding certification associated with the candidates, authenticated by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (for Finland) or Apostillized by way of a competent authority in of wedding (for Norway, Iceland, and Sweden) – bring one (1) initial and four (4) photocopies; original is likely to be came back to candidates (Note: In the event that document is certainly not in English, kindly have the document translated into English translation notarized, before having it authenticated/Apostillized. ) The authorities that are following Apostilles:
- Norway – County Governor/Fylkesmannen: https: //www. Fylkesmannen.no/en/People-and-society/Apostille-stamps-for-documents/
- Iceland – Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Iceland: https: //www. Government.is/ministries/ministry-for-foreign-affairs/
- Sweden – regional notary public: https: //www. Government.se/government-of-sweden/ministry-for-foreign-affairs/legalisations/
- Information web page of passports of both ongoing partie – bring original and four (4) photocopies
- Birth certificates of both ongoing partie – bring original and four (4) photocopies
- Affidavit of Delayed Registration of Marriage if the Report of Marriage is filed a few (1) 12 months after candidates’ date of marriage – bring four (4) signed originals
- For divorced or annulled Filipino spouse, copy of Marriage Certificate given by the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) with appropriate annotation – bring original and four (4) photocopies
- For divorced Filipino spouse who may have no wedding record when you look at the PSA, Divorce Decree/Certificate validated by the Regional test Court nearest the place that is spouse’s of into the Philippines – bring original and four (4) photocopies
- For widowed Filipino spouse, Death Certificate released by PSA or perhaps the international death certificate of past partner – bring original and four (4) photocopies
- For divorced spouse that is international foreign breakup decree and English translation – bring original and four (4) photocopies
- For widowed spouse that is foreign death certification of past partner and English interpretation – bring original and four (4) photocopies
- Repayment of Fees (Note: charges for affidavits are split through the charge for Report of wedding. )
If using by post, please deliver (except your initial passports – you may possibly deliver only photocopies) and envelope that is self-addressed the Embassy’s mailing target:
P.O. Box 1758 VIKA, N-0122 Oslo, Norway
Kindly enclose your, such as for example your number that is mobile and/or target, Embassy can contact you for almost any updates or missing requirements. Please additionally deposit the appropriate costs, including for return postage, into the Embassy’s banking account.
The Embassy will ahead one content associated with the Report of Marriage into the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) within the Philippines. Another content will soon be held within the Embassy’s documents and a 3rd content will be provided with towards the applicant. You may possibly recover your PSA-certified Report of wedding three (3) to six (6) months after reporting the wedding during the Embassy.
Presentation for the formal receipt given by the Embassy is necessary if claiming content regarding the Report of Marriage face-to-face in the Embassy.
Crucial guidelines in the Report of Marriage Form