If you are registering more than one child from the same family, we offer $30 off for the second child. Both children must be enrolled in the same season to receive the discount. The promo code is shared in the registration form.
We are following the latest guidelines from the CA DPH These safety measures include:
- Masks are required at all times by players, coaches, and spectators. If players, coaches, or spectators do not wish to wear a mask they cannot participate.
- Children will have their temperatures taken at check-in
- Coaches will have hand sanitizer. It is expected that coaches and players sanitize hands before and after class.
- Spectators are limited to only 1 family member and must stand 6 feet apart
- Players and spectators must leave the field immediately following their class
- 12 kids max per class (Fox Cubs classes allow 8 kids + 1 parent)
- There will be a one-way system for entering and exiting
We will have one rainout makeup per season. If it rains we will extend the season by 1 week.
- Appropriate athletic shoes – running shoes or soccer cleats are fine.
- All kids will be given a free SFF Soccer Cubs t-shirt on the first day of the season. We will have a variety of sizes for them to choose from.
- Optional gear packages are available for purchase: socks and shorts for $30, OR socks, shorts and shin guards for $45. You can order them when you sign up for classes or email us. The items will be given on the first day of the season.
Our field is located in Mission Bay at 701 Mission Bay Blvd. San Francisco, CA 94124
If you have a question and don’t see it here, please feel free to email [email protected].